All the soothing colors and crisp weather is right around the corner.
We wanted to help make sure that with this great season you stay happy and comfortable in your home!
Here are some helpful tips to make sure you don't get stressed with midterms and all the cool air headed our way.
• Make sure your thermostat is set to a comfortable temperature that everyone in your unit can agree on.
• Stock up on tissues and medication to make sure you can best that pesky cold or flu
• Getting the right clothes for the changing seasons to help keep you warm when you do have to go out.
• Get study groups set up to cram for that midterm
• Utilize your amenities like the study rooms at the office, the gym to keep your stress levels down, or even the tanning room to keep that summer tan all through the season.
• Let us know of any work orders or issues in your apartment via residential portal, phone, or email so that we can ensure that everything is running smoothly
These are just a few tips and helpful hints to get you through the fall and ready for winter. We hope to see you at our many events this season and to help get you through to fall break. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you to help you enjoy our community even more!